Kay Destor - Filamer Christian University IT Student

Studying and having friends are much fun. One of my friend and also my classmate, Kay Destor an IT student of Filamer Christian University. He is now 21 years old as of year 2013. He is single, but may be no longer available because he is now with his girl accompanied him every day when he go to school (hahahaha!). He is a cute guy, a nice talk when it comes to discussions and a clean penmanship.

 Why I featured him here in my blog? You know guys, I am admire those person who are intelligent. Getting perfect score in the exams and excellent in point of view, in our accounting subject he is simply got the perfect score, a paper with no erasure, amazing! But some of our classmate keep on saying (GAPANGARANGKA NA KAMI YAH! hahahah!) but Kay just keep cool and easy.

 He is behaving just sometimes he talk, talk fruitfully not a joke. Those person can we say that deep reasonable one. Do you want to know Kay Destor? I take him a picture when we are in our literature 100 subject. Just see his picture below.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments guys, all are appreciated!

Loading...