Xanthone Plus Herbal Capsule - Good for High Blood Pressure (Philippines)

Do you have hypertension? Most of the people now a days suffer high blood pressure because of eating habit and the environment. In ancient time, people live for over 100 years old but now people only ranges in the age of 70 to 90 years old more or less.

Even this new technology can cause some health problems. Like a computer, in my own experienced, I worked as a layout artist for almost 6 years. In a very first time of my work, I've very happy because I enjoy a lot using computer. I know how you design using Adobe Photoshop, edit music using Ulead video Studio and increase my salary.

But when it takes a years which I always in the front of my computer I feel some irregularities and I feel uncomfortable. I can't stay longer in my computer and do my jobs, I'll always feel sleepy and weak.

Because of that I decided to have a check up. And a result was positive that I have a stage 1 hypertension. My age is 25 years old and I am thin, how come I have a high blood pressure?

The doctor says that,  hypertension never select who, in any age it will occurs. Base on the story that I told to my doctor, he come up to the conclusion that computer radiation is the cause of developing my hypertension. May be there are a lot of cells that improper function due to the damage.

For my fast recovery, he gave me a Herbal Medicine which name Xanthone Plus Herbal Capsule. I'll try 2 days and I feel great. I think, Herbal Medicine fits me.


Now, I feel energetic all over the day and I can do my jobs positively. Xanthone Plus Herbal Capsule is available in all drugstores nationwide. 

26 comments

Can I ask a question here? How many capsule you take everyday?

Reply

1 capsule 3x a day

Reply

Could it cure goiter? Tnx

Reply

Could it cure goiter? Tnx

Reply

where can i buy this product,, pls pm me or txt me 09184211324

Reply

there is online shop of this,how can i buy online

Reply

Taga san poh kayo madam?

Reply

Taga san poh kayo ... available ito sa mga pharmacy..

Reply

Anu poh ba ang pharmacy na pwdeng bilhan?

Reply

Anu poh ba ang pharmacy na pwdeng bilhan?

Reply

Hello,ask lng po,.im havig heart problem,naconsult sa sa doctor sabi muscle pain lng daw kaya may reseta aq v.b complex.
Is it ok uminom ng xanthon herbal capsul para sa kaso q po??feeling q kc d umiipek ang b complex..parati aq kinakabahan taz inisip q na mawwalan aq ng hininga dn suddenly hina na mg heartbeat q,kc knakabahan ne me nanlalamig na me sa kaba.,im 28 yrs old po.
Sana may pumansin sa tanong q,at kng ilang capsuls ba inomin q araw2.
Tnx po

Reply

The Generics Pharmacy TGP, 12.50 per capsule. Take 1 capsule 3 times a day

Reply

The Generics Pharmacy TGP, 12.50 per capsule. Take 1 capsule 3 times a day

Reply
Anonymous mod

when is the best time to take zanthone plus, before meal or after meal?

Reply

The strongest xanthones are from the mangosteen.
Vitalxan mangosteen powder has 93%;xanthone content and is certified free of heavy metals and pesticides.
This product is used by Australian Universities for research into schizoaffective disorders.
Want xanthones or mangosteen look no further than www.vitalxan.com.au
We can deliver to the Philippines via our local agent.

Reply

The strongest xanthones are from the mangosteen.
Vitalxan mangosteen powder has 93%;xanthone content and is certified free of heavy metals and pesticides.
This product is used by Australian Universities for research into schizoaffective disorders.
Want xanthones or mangosteen look no further than www.vitalxan.com.au
We can deliver to the Philippines via our local agent.

Reply
Anonymous mod

Pwde ba to say iba ibang sakit?
Salamat

Reply

HOW MUCH PO ISANG BOX?

Reply

hello po. message nyo po ako 09292087789. Godbless

Reply

hello po. message nyo po ako 09292087789. thanks and Godbless

Reply

is this good for person with benign brain tumor and has seizures occassionally?

Reply

kahit wlang sakit puedi rin ba mg take ng xanthone plus kc food supplement naman to..

Reply

hi! Gusto ko magtry ng xanthone plus although wala nman akong sakit. Pang support lang sa health, sabi nga prevention is better than cure. Ask ko lang, Ilan beses pag inom nyan if for maintenance lang? Please reply... thanks!

Reply

hi who told you about this product pwede po bang mag pa consult don
saan place po ito

Reply

puede ba sa may hika ang xanthone plus

Reply

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments guys, all are appreciated!

Loading...