AVON: Natural Aloe Hydra-cool Overnight Mask

Last Saturday, my friend allows me to gland her AVON brochure and I found what I’m looking for, the Natural Aloe Hydra-cool Overnight Mask. I’ll looking it before because I’ll tried it already and my face look good, pimples never develops again and my skin look smooth and fresh.

This is my secret of being handsome… jejeje and I know every guy want to be handsome, how can I say that? Because almost of my office-mates  and friends always searching the internet/web on “how to become handsome?”

Guys it is your place, I’ll tell you my secret!


How to use Natural Aloe Hydra-cool Overnight Mask?
- Wash your face and neck with mild soap (I’ll using Silka Papaya).
- Dry your face with cotton face towel (if you have electric fan, you can face it to dry quickly).
- Apply desired amount onto your face and neck, massage evenly.
- Leave overnight for intensive care.
- Use 2-3 times a week only.

For the best result you can also use Eskinol Classic White Facial Deep Cleanser and Pond’s Whitening Detox.

You are now handsome! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments guys, all are appreciated!

Loading...