POLYNERV-E with LECETHIN – Dietary Supplement – Gain Weight Supplement

Are you thin and want to gain additional weight in a simple way? POLYNERV-E with LECETHIN is the best Dietary Supplement for you; it’s only cost 25.50 pesos at Mercury Drugstore.

When I’m taken this Dietary Supplement I always feel energetic and I want to eat and eat, I also want to drink lot of water to refuel.


I am 23 years of age and I’m mild underweight but after 3 months of taking POLYNERV-E with LECETHIN my body figure changed, I am now gained additional weight, feel active, and confidence all the time.

1 comments:



Admin, if not okay please remove!

Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

Thanks

Reply

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments guys, all are appreciated!

Loading...