Picture taking riding My Kawasaki Bajaj Motorcycle near at Roxas City Capitol and Roxas City Public Plaza

Together with my friend Crespen Becares we get a joyride from Mckinley Street, Roxas City to Roxas City Baybay area to smell the fresh air there. It's evening time at around 9:00 P.M.. And after we went Roxas City Baybay we just go back to the Roxas City Capitol building to take some rest.

As we taking a rest my friend get his Samsung GT-S5300 and take some pictures around the Capitol Building. And he told me to ride my Kawasaki Bajaj Motorcycle and take a picture for remembrance that evening.

Roxas City most visited places for FREE:
- Roxas City Plaza
- Roxas City Baybay area
- Roxas City Fountain

As you can see the picture, in my back that is the Roxas City Capitol building and beautiful lights reflecting it. And also the Roxas City Public Plaza beautiful lights. If you are a stranger here you will miss this place. I know all CapiziƱos that are in abroad miss this place here! Every evening time there are so many teenagers standby here to rest and relax. Same also with the students of Colegio dela Purisima Concepcion, the college and high school students.

And here are some picture we taken as we walk around here.




Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments guys, all are appreciated!

Loading...